Small Business Finance Consulting Careers
Many individuals are currently facing unusual and chaotic economic circumstances. In such situations it is prudent to explore alternative career options. Whether you want to call it "Plan B" or simply want a practical career alternative, we would be pleased to help you explore the possibility of a small business finance consulting career. This particular career opportunity happens to lend itself very well to serving as a second job if you currently have a position that you either want or need to keep until a new role provides adequate income.
AEX Commercial Financing Group and Stephen Bush are uniquely qualified to assist individuals desiring small business finance consultant and related careers. For a training fee that ranges from $2500 to $5500, Steve Bush and AEX provide individualized and customized training that will prepare participants for challenging and rewarding career opportunities. Because the AEX Business Finance Consultant Training Program is individualized (one-to-one training sessions), we will provide career information and training that is geared to the personal desires and needs of each client.
Upon completion of training, AEX and Stephen Bush can be used as a professional reference if desired. AEX Commercial Financing Group primarily provides career training to individuals throughout the United States and Canada because most of our small business finance consulting services are also limited to locations throughout the United States and Canada. However, we will consider career training exceptions for those located in other countries on a case-by-case basis.
Referral Specialist Training
In addition to specialized training as a small business finance consultant, Stephen Bush and AEX can also provide individualized training for those interested in a rewarding career as a Referral Specialist. For example, individuals can choose to work with AEX as a Special Referral Agent and receive substantially higher payouts than our Regular Referral Agents. Special Referral Agents are permitted to refer prospective clients for AEX Small Business Finance Consulting Services (primarily including business financing, business planning, business negotiating, bank consulting and business writing) and clients for the AEX Business Finance Consultant Training Program from anywhere in the United States and Canada. (NOTE: A license is NOT required.) Please contact Stephen Bush for details.
Military Career Transition Opportunity
The AEX Business Finance Consultant Training Program is well-suited to help individuals transitioning from military service to business careers. Stephen Bush is a Navy veteran who understands firsthand the rigors and obstacles involved in the military transition to a business career. Qualified military personnel are currently eligible for a military discount of at least 10 percent when all training fees are paid in advance. Please contact Stephen Bush.
A few precautionary words about small business finance consulting:
- Small business finance consultants are dealing on a daily basis with business risks and problems.
- Outcomes for both consulting clients and for the consultants themselves are always subject to varying degrees of uncertainty.
- Business consulting is a very competitive business, but the more specialized practice of small business finance consulting is generally less competitive. However, a small business finance consultant is still regularly dealing with a competitive marketplace in which it is likely that they will in fact have to deal with varying elements of competition.
- As a direct result of the two previous points, the most likely future timing of income (even under a "successful" scenario) can vary from as little as a few days to several weeks and possibly months.
One of the most important (and effective) business finance strategies that AEX Commercial Financing Group and Steve Bush use for their clients is contingency business planning (a specialized version of Plan B). This strategy is certainly relevant to career planning as well. Do you have a Plan B for your career?
Please contact Steve Bush if you would like additional career information or help. Get in touch with us by doing either of the following:
(1) Call using the phone number shown below.
(2) Contact us directly from this website. Please visit the "Contact" page to do this.